The creation of a clear and simple interaction design is an important step in designing user-friendly applications and provides a necessary basis for activities such as screen design and implementation.
Interaction design concerns aspects such as:
- Designing options for users to interact with the system
- Designing feedback that the system provides to users
- Adapting the display of information to the (cognitive) requirements of users
- Adapting system workflows to the (work) requirements of users
Our work follows a user-centered design approach. Based on the analysis of user requirements and taking into account your objectives as a client, we define the foundations of interaction design. At this point, we initially use lightweight approaches such as scribbles and wireframes, which enable an efficient communication and project control.
The interaction design is then iteratively refined and fleshed out, taking into account design and technical aspects. The goal is to define an interaction design that meets the requirements of the users as well as the technical and business requirements in order to be successful in the market.
What you get
- Specification of the interactive behavior of your application as a basis for screen design and implementation
- Overview of the core aspects of the interaction design as guidance for your project and future developments